ACCOUNT MANAGER OR SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Managing campaigns/projects for clients. Including liaising with clients, developing briefs, timelines, budgets and managing the job to completion.
Must have 2+ years experience in advertising, design or digital agency.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss, identify and project manage their advertising and marketing requirements
- Working with the agency team to craft advertising campaigns that meet the clients’ brief and budget
- Briefing the creative and media teams on developing recommendations to meet the client briefs
- Acting as a key link between the client and the agency by maintaining regular, day-to-day contact
- Ensuring communication flows effectively between all parties
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and assisting with billing to clients
- Monitoring effectiveness of campaigns and writing client reports
- Undertaking various administration tasks associated with running accounts
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Contributing to new business pitches with other members of the agency team