2021 is already flying by – bringing with it, new media and advertising opportunities.
The out-of-home space continues to develop innovative opportunities for advertisers to engage with their audiences throughout their daily lives. Here are a few new options for brands to explore out-of-home:
VAL MORGAN OUTDOOR BESPOKE
VMO have introduced a suite of bespoke creative opportunities for advertisers to produce high impact experiences with their office lobby digital screen environment. The average lobby dwell time is 45 seconds, so that’s a fair amount of time for brands to capture their audiences’ attention. Some examples include:
- Sponsored Content to display relevant brand messaging and content.
- VMO Decal Takeover installations for tactical, high impact locations.
- Headline Takeovers leveraging the news headlines on VMO screens (great for product launches).
- Elevator Wraps to immerse audiences on their lift experience.
- Dynamic Creative using real-time data triggers, like weather forecast, to serve accompanying, relevant messaging.
Cartel Media is making sure that out-of-home advertising doesn’t mean just billboards or posters. They’ve developed new ambient media placements that take out-of-home out-of-the box, like Street Toblerones for high impact foot traffic exposure. They have also added Shuttle/Courier Backs to their product ranks in regions like Queenstown, Hamilton, Tauranga and the main mets, that can help reach audiences on the move.
SHOUT MEDIA AND FARMLANDS
A new media opportunity targeting the rural sector is the Farmlands Network. Farmlands have partnered with Shout Media to introduce an in-store digital screen offering across their network. Launching with the top 20 stores across the country, there is now the opportunity to engage with the lucrative rural audience while they’re in a purchasing frame of mind.
- Screens are located at the end of every aisle
- 6 advertisers in a loop with news & weather updates
- 8 to 15 second duration
Shout Media hope to have the full network of 80 screens up and running before mid-year